- Estimation Approval
- Project kickoff
- Spec Finalization
- Initial Design Concept
- Spec Finalization
- Release Candidate
- Project Review
- Final Confirmation
- Clarification of assumptions and queries with client
- Client approves requirements and estimations
- Detailed Q&A on Specification
- Content Requirements
- Content delivery timeline
- Scope Changes
- Implementation Schedule finalization
Objectives & Requirement
PLAVEB establishes the relationship by laying out all the objectives of the project in discussion. Our business analysts, designers, and developers take the time to understand your current business model and strategic objectives along with functional or financial limitations, if any. In this phase, we also clarify the expectations of the client with regard to PLAVEB’s capabilities, expertise, and service models.
Requirement & Estimation Approval
After laying out the client’s business and strategic objectives, PLAVEB provides technological and functional insight to the client’s team. PLAVEB enlightens the client about current web and mobile technology usage trends, user interface strategies and technological possibilities and limitations. At this time we also establish a solid game plan for the project’s possible future phases. We establish a timeline for the project and determine the appropriate technologies we will employ.
Once PLAVEB has clarified requirements based on the client’s objectives, PLAVEB works internally to evaluate functional, procedural, and financial constraints. At the end of this phase PLAVEB proposes a comprehensive and precise solution that fits into the client’s functional and financial needs.
PLAVEB explains its proposed plan to the client. Upon client approval, PLAVEB will initiate the project implementation.
Discover and align the strategic and functional objectives
This is the first step of the development process. PLAVEB will elaborate on each previously determined requirement and finalize the precise set of system functionalities. This might include such things as weeding out user interface issues in the client’s existing system and automating any manual or unnecessary processes. Depending on the scope of the project, this phase may also include project wireframes, layouts, or user flow diagrams. This phase will be concluded by finalizing a detailed system specification and amendments to the initial proposal. Following steps are expected:
- Complete requirement gathering and understanding of current manual working system (if applicable)
- Subsequent meetings with a PLAVEB associate will culminate in a finalized list of features for the future system
- This process will require open communication concerning current manual process, pitfalls in current processes,
- enhancement requests, suggestion for future systems and conclusions considering web and mobile domain feasibility
- At the end of subsequent meetings, we will finalize the future system’s initial phase requirements
- PLAVEB will present a feasible system development plan
The design process is comprehensive and begins with an in-depth questionnaire to ensure our understanding and the client’s vision are in sync. We work closely with the client to realize their vision. PLAVEB’s best-in-the industry designers give special attention to even the smallest aspects of the application or interface.
Our programmers develop the system parallel to the design process until the two merge. This approach dramatically reduces the time required to finalize and launch the project.
- PLAVEB will develop a complete system or app and associated sub-systems for your company
- System or app will be carefully developed considering each domain’s requirements and feasibility
- PLAVEB will try to incorporate all the future needs of the User and Administrators
- At the end of this phase a completely working system will be ready for testing and deployment
Clients communicate and track project progress using our unique online project communication system. At each step, the client is notified when progress is made. Clients can use any of the following methods to communicate with PLAVEB to track the project’s status:
- Scheduling an in-person meeting with our project manager
- Calling our project manager
- Using our friendly online communication system
We always ensure that all of the system’s functionalities work properly and across all common platforms. We ensure that all of the system specifications have been developed properly and that the client’s goals for the project have been realized. Before projects conclude, clients have the opportunity to test the robustness of their new system or app as a “beta” version or Release Candidate in a testing environment. If the system requires data migration or integration with an existing system, we will strategize the process for efficient execution.
Following steps are expected:
- We will gather all the necessary data from your company associates in order to launch the Release Candidate
- We will then streamline said data (make it compatible with the parameters of a web based system if applicable)
- We will define a strategy on how to synchronize data between the current and future system (if required)
- We will define a conclusion and find most feasible solution for extracting current data (if required)
- Integration of current data with developed system (if required)
- Deployment on live environment and procure feedback from the current working team